Wednesday, December 2, 2009

December first


Katelin, Noah and Andrew at Hil's Blitz Breakfast
Since we have so much going on at the moment, I think some quick posts here my spur on my December Daily. Also I think this December is going to deviate a little from the traditional Christmas events each day.
This day started early for us, we needed to be at Davistown by 7am, so I had to wake Noah and Katelin and get them dressed. Noah still has time to open his present from the advent calender, which was a snail tape measure, or a snail measure tape as he calls it. He said thank you very much Mummy and Daddy for getting me my snail measure tape I love it.
Katelin was very understanding and keen to have her own turn, late in the day she asked if it was her turn, and I explained it was not until the next day, after the sun went to sleep.
We headed to a very special breakfast for Hills' Angels with our families, and it was announced that Hil and Pete and Hadley would be domestic blitzed. My kids were so excited, Katelin was lapping up the attention, clapping and waving and doing little dances all about in her tutu. I learned later that she was filmed by blitz, a close up even, of her doing a little dance in the window, and that she and Rosie went on their very own tour of the Blitz bus.
Not a traditional start to the month, but certainly one we will never forget. Happy December my family, and Happy New House Hilie and Pete!

1 comment: