Saturday, December 12, 2009

Day 11, story one done

So here is my day 11. I had to scan it, the camera and I are not seeing eye to eye, or perhaps it has no eye - its lens will not open. :(


 I have a couple of other stories for that day, one is about a house that has a Santa decoration Noah has talked about since he was 18 months old, and was devistated when he couldn't fix it and got a new one today. This also requires an actual page!
The other is that our neighbour gave him a train for under our tree that he just adores, he is a little unsure and still wants to give it back, he doesn't like change.

So one of these stories may become day 12, as there are too many for one day, and now I don't have a photo for today at all, other camera would not co operate either. Or I may do a picture free day. We had no rules tonight, ate outside, kids went to bed late, we enjoyed playing and had custard and fruit for dinner. I was reminded again just to enjoy after reading some more of Nienie's blog - I want to be a Mum like her!


Here is my before of the back of page 3, I can't show you more - no camera, you get the gist though. On to day four and 12 tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. is that another Ali E word art, or something you have made up? Great in anycase...I can never get it to look right when I type something using using her font...
    thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your page turned out really well :-) What a bummer about the camera - and now of all times! Bottom photo is gorgeous - I'm really liking the look of text over photos at the moment .... makes life easy too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharon, I bought a couple of Ali's holiday word art brushes, so I used one of those and then typed more after. You know you can change the size? This is all set out just like that, not me typing the three lines. They are heaps of fun, and Amy you are right so easy. I am loving the look too. Did you see Ali's holiday bedding page? I love it and the corner artwork! Husband is on the case of the camera. Kids are sleeping in - late night, so I am going to try to start another page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. another great one...you go girl...so much of mine is in my head
    today I am going to set some time aside now I have decided I am doing 8x8...

    ReplyDelete