Sunday, December 13, 2009

Day 12

Here is my page for day 12.



So as I mentioned, no photo from yesterday, I have dug out the old camera now, so I will have to work with it for a while. I used a photo from the day before, my kids playing in the long grass before Daddy mowed it.
It was still them being outside and having fun. At the moment it is 6 x 9 inch, may be trimmed a little. I need to print it out and put it in my canvas pocket for day 12. Sorry no photo yet too hard, will try a scan later.
By the way Di not all my pages are 8 x 8 the canvas ones are a little bigger.
Hope you girls are enjoying! I feel I am making progress now - no ideas for today yet. Quiet weekend at home was needed by all of us! I think maybe a photo of the tree we decorated (or finished) with the new train under it! See how the afternoon goes. Did you see the reindeer cookie mix over at Leanne's blog? I love it!
More cookies were baked and eaten today too!

3 comments:

  1. still loving the Ali E word art! where did you get it?
    And great photo, you are going to have such a great album.

    And I did indeed see the cookie mix idea at
    Leanne's blog, plan on doing some myself (though without the green and red m&m's probably, substitute a different colour?)and bottle wise though, as I am not going to near any shops in the near future, will have to make do with what's in my cupboard (that'll clean up the stash of empty macona bottles!) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, definately enjoying your pages - this is the perfect shot for some text on a photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharon have you seen Ali's DD album? Most of my stuff is an adaptation of hers. And I bought a few of her holiday wort art files from Designer Digitals, you just purchase the files and then download. You can use them as brushes in photoshop. They come in an abr and a png form. There are a few tutorials for using them on her blog to. They are super easy. If you can create those gorgeous photo overlays and Mel's logo etc these should be a sinch! Thanks about the photo, wish the kids were more copoerative - could have been some great shots! I am loving the journalling on photos at the moment. Wish I had time for reindeer cookies! Would love some as a present!

    ReplyDelete