Friday, December 11, 2009

The beginnings of day 11

I am hoping all over the place with my DD. I found it helpful to have made my blog post earlier, about day one so will try to do that more. Here is part of today, day 11 - never mind day 4 - 9 will get to them. Day 10 is half done too.



















I plan to print out like this and add a piece of pp in the black square. Journalling will be hand written around the sides I think. This was Katelin and I making some Christmas cookies, you will see these again around Christmas Eve, for Santa of course. Kate had a great time stiring, lots of cute sounds and I mixing and of course a taste test. Then some rolling, roll roll roll, we only cut out and cooked a few, it was too hot, we had to refridegerate and will make more later. There was lots of fun had, and all lunch eaten up as there was the promise of cookies after! Di I replied to your last comment in my last post! Hope you are all enjoying Decemeber.

4 comments:

  1. It's looking good - you are on a roll! December is going ok so far - I'm not too stressed out yet but looking forward to the end of the school year ... it's tiring when your the Mum as well ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should do some baking...we made 4 batches of rum balls when I had a friend visit...but they didn't last long!!! I would love to try and make a cookie tree out of star biccies....but then what to do with it?!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shannon! I'm new to your blog and love what I see!! I love your photos for today's December Daily!! Your daughter is adorable rolling out that dough makes for a great page! Anxious to see what you put in that empty square! I just completed day 10... just have today to do... which may be about my husband and I curled up in the den watching DVDs. Oh well!!
    Nice to meet you!
    joni

    ReplyDelete