Thursday, December 17, 2009

DD update

I am having trouble with my DD too many ideas and not enough time. I would love to be more caught up but the bits I have been doing have been taking so much time.

Here is day 14, still missing the stocking shot, they haven't been delivered yet.
























And the back.



























The days in between we went to a performance of Road to Bethlehem, it was brilliant, and pre school, Noah has bought home a suprise present for Andrew and I under the tree, and we have to wait until Christmas day to open it.
Today I plan to help Noah with his letter to Santa, and I loved Ali's page here. I plan to add an envelope to the back I think.













Does anyone know how to spell check with updated blogger?
Sharon, off to hair dresser now, will email pics of tea set tonight.

2 comments:

  1. can I come too? I so need a haircut, I don't think the yeti look does anything for me!

    email me your postal address, I want to send you a little something in the mail...

    love the divided pockets, have collected a few different versions but have yet to put into use...slack I know! but in good news I have been doing something crafty this arvo - will blog about it when finished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I'm just about to leave for the full treatment - cut, foils and a bit of waxing - a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do!

    I'd like to know about the spell check as well - let me know if you work it out.

    Your album is looking so colourful - just the sort I'd love to thumb through .... it's hard trying to fit everything in though - I relate to that for sure.

    ReplyDelete