Saturday, January 30, 2010

A quick page

There is a part of me that finds scrapping relaxing. Hence I think it should be part of my holiday, something that makes me happy. Oh by the way kids and Dad went for a fish on the boat and I went for a swim and a bike ride on my own today. Very nice.
I had a quick look at some of the photos I took when we arrived at Nelson Bay yesterday. Here is our afternoon in snapshots. I will share some more of what we hae done in another post.
I had a quick visit to Amy's blog and she mentioned Oscraps, so I checked it out. Here are my pages.
Version 1.
Version two, I have fixed the title here. Had to remake it. Not sure on either colour. Figure I can print 8 x 12 and trim. I think the whole title needs a rethink. Wish I could have just typed over it. 
I can't believe a whole month of 2010 is over already (well tomorrow).
Enjoy your weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't download this one .... I'm going to tomorrow as it looks fabulous - great site isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's going to be hard for you to choose a colour as they both look so good with what you've done. I'd actually chosen the same layout too after visiting the oscraps site that Amy had recommended, although I'm finding it hard to choose any background colour to go with mine. Your whole layout looks great.

    ReplyDelete