Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A little late ...

Ok so I planned on doing a post tonight about my day today, but it involves too many photos and I'm not up for that tonight.
Instead this is what I just picked up.


Been waiting since just after Christmas for it, and Yay it is finally here - my bike. We have had Andrew's for a few weeks now. It is nice to get out with the family and feel like I am doing something healthy. Not up for much though will work up to that. We just put the kids on and rode to the shop. Back a little late, been a bit slow all night got back at 8.45pm and just put the kids in bed.
A quick Hilarie update too, she had another surgery today and came through well which is great but prayers for a speedy recovery and strength and health would mean a lot at the moment.
Enjoy your day tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Bike riding is a favourite here too - I'm not the best rider but, you do get better quickly!
    Sending my best wishes for Hilarie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I have one and dont use it...bad me. I should get it out :)
    Sending postive thoughts to Hilarie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We just did a big biking session with the kids whilst in Salamander Bay (will post photos soon) and it has so inspired me to ride the bike more with Finn on the back, he really loves it and with the girls both at school this year I might have more time.
    My thoughts are with Hilarie too, I hope she is doing ok. xo

    ReplyDelete