Saturday, January 2, 2010

Katelin's Doll House

Here is my first collage, no ink in my printer to print out photos to use so collage instead. Pretty much recreated Sharon's girls' room collage. Would have been much quicker to email her for her template but oh well. Not sure on the pink colour, tried blue, too pale. May play with it more, pink Bazzill may sort it out.

On looking again now, think I could reduce the spacing between the words too. Kate is loving the house and making the Mummy cook in the kitchen, the Daddy seems to get to sit on the lounge or have a bath. What am I teaching that kid!

2 comments:

  1. you have been busy - very snazzy doll house and much flasher than the one my girls got for christmas (must take photo before it gets grubby or vandalised by #2 daughter)
    ps check your email soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great Shannon - I'm going to have to practise template making, especially for collages, they look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete