Monday, January 4, 2010

Always the way

As much as I wanted to scrap today, I just haven't done any. I still don't have any photos printed, but I intend to go through December and work out what to print ASAP. I want to get Decemeber done before the year gets away again. I have a problem too, there are so many series of photos that tell the story at this time I am drawn to collages, but I don't want to end up with too many. I am trying to work through and pick out some. Will see where my thoughts lead me.

Here is my other use of Sharon's template from yesterday. I did this last night, just too tired to post it. What do you think? I am unsure of the journalling. No further thoughts have come to me today though. So here it is.

4 comments:

  1. FANTASTIC!
    Is it a 8.5x11 template? I love it, journaling is great, colours are great and photos are unreal .... don't think you need to change a thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it as well...worst thing about working with text in pse - well I can't work it out - how to justify the text so its even, like in word? Anyone else know how?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the layout and the colours black, gold and purple just scream New Year to me - no idea why! I have no idea how to justify the text either :/

    You know what might bring the journalling into the layout - a rounded-corner-edge thingy (well explained) like this:

    http://www.designerdigitals.com/digital-scrapbooking/supplies/product_info.php/products_id/8702

    Cathy does it better than me!

    I found you from Amy's blog and will be signing in daily!

    Thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks all, you have much more confidence in my choice than I do. Perhaps it just didn't come out the way I thought.
    Amy it is an 8 x 10 or slightly smaller. Would have to check canvas size again. Thought I would print and mount on 8.5 x 11. The rocket one is same size thought I would do it 12 x 12 and put journalling beside.
    Sharon not sure, all I could find was paragraph tab and it only centres last line so it doesn't look funny.
    Nice to 'meet' you Liberty. Will look at rounded corners a little later, something I have been wanting to do for a while.
    Thanks again girls!

    ReplyDelete