Saturday, January 2, 2010

Opinion's please

So I have taken some photos today. I see a whole bunch of pages I am just itching to churn out. Think I need some quick templates. Collage style is going to work for most of what I just took - shots of the kids Christmas presents.

Here is a page I saw while doing that. The story of Katelin's bracelet. She loves to tell people who all the charms are from. And I thought I had best capture it now, before it changes. This is what I wanted to happen but I'm not sure about all the words. What are your thoughts? It might look better printed out.
I plan for a simple page with the photo printed 5 x 7 and some journalling.
Does it look ok, have I just been staring at it too long?
Think the collages will have to wait, feeling the need for some real paper and glue right now. Don't you hate when you don't have printed the shots you want to use.

4 comments:

  1. The only other thing I could come up with would be to place a number under each one and then have a little numbered list somewhere on the page????? Looks good as is anyway - very cute to have written in her 'language', gorgeous charm bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like it...very cute.
    Scrapped a-la Tina C.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Amy - number on the photo and then print and crop the photo and then a list (the same as you have written on the photo) on the page somewhere. Love the bracelet idea, does she wear it all the time? My girls have gold bangle from Granma they wear all of the time - have to be cut off when too small!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girls. Was thinking of more detailed descriptions in the journalling. Yes Sharon I leave it on all the time. It is the bracelet she got for her 2nd birthday, a mini pandora type. It is called petite by Lovelinks. Handy for people to buy for her. She loves recounting who they are from. You can buy bigger bracelets as they grow out of them and transfer charms over.

    ReplyDelete