Thursday, December 16, 2010

On the fifteenth day ...

I didn't take many photos again. Some days I just don't think about the photos so much. I know I should. I took a couple early this morning, the kids slept in their clothes last night, and slept in until almost 8am.
These are of the small one looking for the number 12 on the calendar, we were a few days behind. And for reference we count down from 24 to 1 as in one sleep until Santa comes. It would seem most people think this is odd. A tradition in my family I guess.
Katie did well to find the number 12, and she found a necklace in that little box. Some days there is a note with a coresponding number under the tree, and they unwrap a present, usually too big for the box. Often it is a Christmas story.

This day ended up down time for all of us. I have been cramming too much into my last week, I couldn't keep going. We did a few small jobs and went to my Mums to hang out. Then after a while we went to the shops and took Katie she was well behaved. She picked out her own present to give Noah. That was a fun little exercise.
The day disappeared way to quickly at least mostly it was at a slower pace. I did have to cram in the pre school run, swimming and dinner with a Dr visit thrown in on the side, Noah has a skin rash which is not a problem but could hang around for 6 - 12 weeks! He was a delight on his own this afternoon. I love one on one time. He told me he will continue to be good on these hot summer days, when it is winter he will be naughty, but he may be good on some cold days too LOL! I replied with I like him being good all the time, it makes everyone happy and we all get along well.
It was an extremely ordinary December day. But one I adored especially time with my boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment