Thursday, February 25, 2010

For Di and a new page

Ok a quick post. Di this is me using the same template, I left it with a white border and just printed on a4 so it is a little smaller than normal. I think it works. And I kept the kraft from going to the edges as I was worried it would not print right to the edges. White is safe.
 
And here is the only page I worked on today. I planned on more, but Katelin didn't agree and she woke early, she has not been sleeping well. I printed the white square out and now I have to scallop my purple paper and adhere to the yellow. Oh and my purple is smaller so it will look a little different. It looks kind of nice just sitting there printed out on the papers. I will try to take a photo (the camera I am using at the moment is not great with the flash.

And Liberty you really should try hybrid it is fun and really quick.

3 comments:

  1. Ahh these pages are gorgeous! thanks for sharing! I made one hybrid page yesterday, took me a while but I like the overall look I think. Sometimes 100% digital feels too magazine-y!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them both!
    Thanks for sharing <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, these are good Shannon! The purple and the yellow is super striking - sorry to hear Kate didn't give you the full allocated play-time!

    ReplyDelete