Thursday, February 11, 2010

Same but different

Ok so before I read Amy's post I planned on sharing these pages and talking about how they are all different. I think Amy did an awesome job for making them look so different. And I am off to get that free digital threading waters punch. I do have a real one and I love it. Oh and thanks for sending me the sketch Amy!
This one started as an 8.5 x 11 and I thought I would make it more like Nicole's page here. Then it cam out of the printer and it looked washed out. Add a piece of berrylicious and wallah! Much better.
 Next one and I did plan to just add a title to this one but I hit boarderless printing and it came out a little cropped. So again how to fix it. Add to 12 x 12 and some letters that fill the gap! I like how it turned out!
This last one printed fine (third time lucky) and I left it 8.5 x 11 and I am happy with it. Sorry about the wonky photo. Funny story about me really liking my car. It makes me smile when I see it and a sense of pride inside. If only I could work out how to get my car to live at the beach. Go and try to scrap some stories quickly using the same base. It is so nice to get them told!

1 comment:

  1. These are all so great Shannon - you have done a sensational job with that sketch! I still need to work on the hybrid combination - you have added papers and embellies beautifully :-)

    ReplyDelete