Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A quick hybrid

So I bought myself a couple of templates and I have a few stories I want to get down quickly. Here is one I threw together quickly for Katelin. I think I need to track down a few more digital papers. I find this difficult at the moment. I would like some of my real PP's in digital form.
Any way it looks like this.
 
What do you think? I will put some actual paper down the bottom I think, same as Cathy Z did. It is a CZ template. Will show you again when I print it. Do you like seeing the digi pages finished?
Happy scrapping, give hybrid a go!

4 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous page, It makes me want to scrap hybrid so much! I have paper scrapped, I have digi scrapped but hybrid scares me! I need to bite the bullet and just do it I think! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet page Shannon, and I agree completely with you - I want to see the papers I like in digi form.
    Looking forward to seeing your end result ... yes I like seeing my digi pages finished :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. did I ever burn you that cd? I can't remember what I've done lately! let me know

    ps great page! love the "right now" of hybrid!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks very nice and Arabella liked seeing Katie. However there is a spelling mistake before you print it :)

    ReplyDelete