Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Some pages

Sorry all, I have had some pages ready to post. I just haven't stopped long enough to acutally put them up.
These last two weeks I have been busy and haven't done many pages. I think I did a few too many and I ran out of inspiration! We also went camping on the weekend so that took a bit of time preparing! We had a great time. When I can get the photos off my iPhone I will share the story. So for now some things to look at.
This is the same format I used for a LO for Katelin earlier on, I really liked these photos of Noah with the pod boats and he had such a great time, it was his favourite activity of the day.
Here is my first holiday layout. I shared it digital and then I printed it and mounted on cardstock. I also used up a few little ribbon buckles I have had around for a while too. Nicole shared recently about using up old supplies, I don't have many but I have been trying to look at what I have differently and use them wisely.
This is another hybrid. Ali Edwards posted a free template here. I have resized it so it would fit out of my printer and this is how I finished it. Gotta love some rub on's and a white pen. And a whole bunch of kraft at the moment. I love that my story was told, and quickly after our holiday so the memories weren't lost.
 Here it is again in an 8.5 x11 with another story told about our ice cream one night out. It was lovely. I think I have even used this template again for our trip to the zoo. I will share it later. This page goes in to our family album as it was a story I wanted, not so much about either of the kids.
By the way Hills' Angels episode of Domestic Blitz will air this Sunday night (Feb 28) 6.30pm on Channel 9!

5 comments:

  1. Awesome pages Shannon!
    Are you happy with the pages printed from your printer?
    What type of prnter do you have?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Di,
    Not quite as happy as with Harvey, but my printing my pages at home is comparable now. And the speed I am loving! I have a HP photosmart 3110 and us canon photo paper plus glossy ll.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pages Shannon!
    These are inspiring me to get on with it - been a slacker this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great stuff Shannon, loving the hybridness of it all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pages Shannon. You've gotta love any layout on a kraft background - you've done a lovely job. I'm a complete digi virgin, so I'm about to start a little intro course on hybrid scrapping over at Big Picture Scrapbooking. Looking forward to it. Thanks for sharing these. Anita. xxx

    ReplyDelete