Sunday, August 9, 2009

A quick note and some layouts

It has been a while, and I have been flat out - and not much to show in the scrapping department. I have been very inspired by the girls layouts from the Remember When getaway. Lee shared a few in the newsletter and Nicole, Di and Jo all blogged about it.
So I sat down last night and made myself scrap and here are my efforts.
Some I am more happy with than others but they all come under the heading completed, so who can complain really.This one turned out ok, but nothing like I first thought.
Here is the same pic again, but for Noah's album, again not how I envisioned it but I am fairly happy with it. Sorry about the flash, forgot to turn it off, at least this pic is straight, unlike the other one I took!This one could have matched the colours in the picture better but oh well.
Love this one and I lifted it from Alexandra who completed it as part of Nicole's sketch challenge, when I saw Alexandra's I fell in love with the colours, having a boy who loves orange I scrap with blue and orange alot myself.
This one I am happy with you just can't see my white journalling and stamp - oh well!This is my digital collage from a few weeks ago, printed and matted, it is my fav I really love how it turned out, finally one that does justice to some of my most special photos!

I did say this was a quick note so I am off again I will come back soon and share pics from my birthday and my cool present which arrived last week, late I know but so worth the wait.
Until then.

3 comments:

  1. love the little brad details on these, and for someone who "hasn't done much scrapping" there seem to be quite a few layouts here! I have to say my favourite is the collaged one - Nicole has given me OCD (Obessive Collage Disorder) and I really must get my act together get them printed and finished! Thanks so much for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon, the collage was old, and I did one page on friday, and four on Sat, I forced myself to sit down then I was on a roll, but thats it for the last 3 weeks, usually I do a couple a week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shannon, you were on a roll! Well done that an awesome effort of pages. My fav is the first one. Colours, letters, pattern paper and photo all perfect! I love too the little half circle cut with the brad, it's really cute. On the Katelin page is it a little interview? Great LO. You have great colours in your photos. I think I need to go buy my kids some new matching clothes, just for some great photos :)
    Can't wait to see some birthday pics and I'm intrigued by the 'cool present'....what is it????

    ReplyDelete