Thursday, August 13, 2009

Too many ideas in my head

If only I could get the ideas out of my head and created faster, I would be doing so well. So on the weekend I had an idea to use Nicole's last sketch. I dressed Katelin in a top she has been wearing since about 6 months old, it started out as a dress with tights and the straps tied up.
I thought it would be cool to write the story of her in this top at different stages and I knew I had a few pictures I could use.
As I started to work on the sketch, I found some photos of Noah building his robot and changed my mind. So I was left with this idea and these pictures. Today I took the final shot, added it to my collage, which I will print out 8 x 10 and crop a little.
For the purpose of showing you now I have done it digitally but I would like to put the rest on paper and use a red pp where the solid red is.So here it is what do you think? I think perhaps another embellishment or two, will wait to see, and I am also not sure of the middle little photo, still searching for a better one.

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute idea! Aren't you glad you took these photos. I LOVE the red. The most recent photo K looks so grown up. Love all your collages :)

    ReplyDelete