Tuesday, August 11, 2009

So there is some benefit in being sick

I have some kind of virus which has left me feeling like a rung out rag with a headache and an upset stomach. It has meant I have been lying on the lounge as much as my 2 and 4 yr olds will let me. While they have been quietly watching Wall E I have been working on Nicole's last sketch.
And here is what I came up with albeit a little late.
I know it is digital, but I plan to print it out as an 8x10 and mount it on a piece of kraft cardstock. I am fairly pleased with how it turned out. And I so love the topic, my boy is so cute and I love to see his imagination. Thanks for stopping by, hopefully tomorrow I will be up to sharing my birthday story.

3 comments:

  1. It is absolutely perfect- such a gorgeous interpretation of the sketch! Great work. :)
    Thank you for your kind comment on my blog and sympathy ;p about my ring.. it's nice to hear that others have been through the same ordeal. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great interpretation of this sketch! I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree I think this L.O is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete