Monday, August 10, 2009

Pages for Sharon too

As I said these are all definaltely lifts, and I do have a few others that use a portrait 4 x6 and a landscape 4x6 but all of them have the landscape one cropped. I really must stop turing the camera while taking pics of the same subject.
This first one is a direct lift of Di's page, and I love it. Sorry I can't find where I saw it, perhaps her flickr gallery.
The next one is a rotation of the same page.
This last one is the same page just for Noah.
This next one is also a lift of Di's again I think from her flickr gallery, and the portrait pic is cropped. So this may not help.
This last one is a favourite of mine and I will share two of this lo, as I really love Katelin's one. Nicole's original had two thinner portrait pictures, I just changed it to suit. Nicole I can't find a link to this one, it was Lucy's muscles page, think it was on RW.

I have also found a really old page, now I remember it was lifted from Nicole, but I can't remember what her page was, Nicole maybe you can remember?

That's all I could find Sharon hope it helps, I so relate it often seems to be my dilema. Sorry if there are spelling mistakes, not quite with it, am lying on lounge feeling lousy. Kids watching movie me not moving much!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Shannon - I have to say I have been inspired by Nicole and you - but in a slightly different way!

    I love this little internet community!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and you know what - I can't find the photos that all of this fuss is about!! I'll have to get some others so I can show that I have put your help and ideas into practise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shannon! I just discovered your blog thanks to Nicole's. And I'm browsing through it with great pleasure! I'll come back often!

    ReplyDelete