Thursday, August 20, 2009

My boy getting his own snacks

Well I just looked at Nicole's munchies post. I showed it to Noah and he asked if we could do it now and I said we would wait for Katelin to wake up. He was fine with that and went out to the lounge to watch his movie.When I went out there five minutes later, this is what I found!I love that he got his own food, and it is all so healthy! Good choices my boy!
This is what Noah calls a dog party bowl, he loves that it has the segments in it. And the name dog party bowl came about after we had been reading the Dr Zuess book Go Dog Go, and Noah asked if we could have a party like the dogs in the book. The name just stuck!

1 comment:

  1. Cute pic. I love the big rectangle Tupperware lunch box. Finn eats out of it everyday. My kids love eating things seperate.

    ReplyDelete