Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Scrap..... yes really I do Ocassionally!

It seems like it has been a while and I guess it has, Nicole's latest challenge came and went (you can see the results here), and while I got the photos printed I wanted to use, that is as far as I got.
So here are I few pages I have just added the finishing touches too and filed them away.
I love how the toes one turned out, I have lifted this a few times, it is one of Nicole's, I am just so pleased with the colours. Don't you love when things turn out better than you hoped?
This one is another lift of Nicole's, sorry you have to look for the exact post yourselves, the page was black and white and called Lucy. I love these pics of Noah and the colours.
This one is about Noah planting some seeds and the fun we had at the dip net fishing, same place as above, I love how picking out different colours can make the same pics look so different.This one is a lift of one of Nicole's again so uninspired at the moment! Wish I was thinking more outside the square but I loved how it turned out. The colours are not quite doing it justice.
This last one is one I have shared before but I have now printed it out and mounted it. I love how it turned out, and Nicole you were right, as much as I loved the patterned paper I had picked out, plain red worked better (sorry photo not so great fading light here). And I had to cut a hole out of the kraft cardstock so I could matte the one below. Some girls I know have cleaned out my supplier of her Kraft cardstock at a recent scrappy weekend getaway. You girls know who you are!
So here is the other collage printed and matted. Off to pick up Noah from pre school now, hopefully some more scrapping tonight, Di has posted a page that is just waiting to be lifted, if only she was close enough that I could duck over and borrow her butterfly punch!

2 comments:

  1. Wow Shannon...you have done a ton!!! They are all great. Sorry cant pick a fav...but do love the colours in the last one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Di's right, your churning them out, Well done :) I love the reds in the first one and the pattern paper in the grow page. I love the way the collage one turned out too.

    ReplyDelete