Monday, May 25, 2009

Go to Layouts, and LO with a twist!

Ok so another challenge over at Remember When's blog was to look for your go to layouts. I have worked out I have about 5 or 6 favourite, and I use them a bit in varying forms!
Also Di asked for us to look for a LO and lift ourselves, this is a favourite for me to do if I am stuck. It is also really fast if you save your journalling.
These first pages are the ones Di asked for, a lift of yourself, I started with this page, another challenge from Di asking what makes us happy.



















This one is literally a lift of mine with a twist, I rotated it and changed it to suit to write about my kids similarities and differences.


















Here is another lift with a twist, I did the second page today. This first one is a favourite, and I have directly copied it before. Here is my starting point.



















And here is my twist, rotate, and mirror image. I love this LO as it is really hard to deal with two pictures that are different orientations, I am pleased with how it looks.



















The next one is a go to LO of mine it is originally a lift of Nicole's, as you can see it just gets swapped around and reworked to suit, it is a favourite and all of these pages I am really happy with.

























































Lastly, I must have this weird connection with Jo going on. Jo just posted pictures of her holiday to Hawaii last year, and she shared some pictures of her girls in hula skirts. I made a comment saying I have a cool LO Nicole shared a long time ago that included some cute little girls in hula skirts, and I thought she might like to lift it. On closer inspection the LO is in fact Jo's!



















So Jo, here is my lift of your LO and it is one of my all time favourite pages! It looks way better in real life.


















Sorry about the photos today girls, it is the best I can manage in our house at the moment.
Happy scrapping, go and try lifting one of your own pages, it is really quick!

2 comments:

  1. You have some great layouts there, I love all of them and the colours are great. I love the idea for the what makes me smile page, I'll be lifting that. Your too funny withh that Hula page. I did that page for a sketch challenge that Nicole set a while back. Its a great LO to go to for quick pages :)

    ReplyDelete