Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I am Lucky!

I am just feeling very lucky today, it has been a good day! For a while now I have been disappointed in myself for being grumpy all the time and yelling at the kids too much. Yes I know everyone does it, and I always have, it just seems for a while it has been a lot worse.
We have all had a good day, playing, cleaning and just hanging out. There has been a dramatic decrease in the grumpiness and everyone is getting on much better because of it.
Also I had a lucky find today. I have been looking for a while for some pictures on an old mobile phone of mine. I happened to open a draw today and there it was, waiting for me to find it.
So I will share some of the pictures I had been looking for.































































































Some of my favourites, I love the outfit, I love the beanie or heanie as it is called, and I love these feet in the sand! Taken in July 07, gotta love heading to the beach on a sunny winter day. This pictures remind me I am lucky.














Also I found a picture of Noah asleep on the floor with his toys, this is an awful shot but so important, as this was such a huge part of our everyday for a long time, and I never thought to take any others.






































And lastly, when you don't have your camera on you there is always a good photo opportunity - so make do with the camera phone. These shots also don't have great colour, but if you look closely you can see two little sets of footprints crossing over one another, so precious to me.
I am lucky, and hopefully I can continue to show it to all.

1 comment:

  1. I love finding things that you think are so lost, never to be found! My mobile photo camera is 5 megapixel so I'm always clicking away on it, it's so worth it. Great photos.

    ReplyDelete