Friday, May 1, 2009

My baby is 2!

Today, my baby girl turns two! I can't believe it, I am sure she was just that baby I posted in the me and her picture, where did two years go?



















This was getting out of bed to open presents this morning. Daddy stayed home for the event (he is usually at work by 6). Katelin said "Hap Bithday Katie" and "Katie eat cake" as her choice for breakfast.
These are opening her wooden cake which was a huge hit.

























































I will share more later, we are off to morning tea. I will also try to post a picture of the bracelet we gave her.
Enjoy your day, my baby girl and I will be. Happy birthday precious girl!

3 comments:

  1. Dear Katelin

    I hope you have as much fun as I do today!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

    Love from Olivia.
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Katelin!
    I love your gorgeous cake that you got and tell your mummy that she is very clever letting you wear Pj's that co-ordinate with your present :) Love those colours. Hope you have a fun day. JO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to beautiful Katelin. Hope she has a lovely day. I'm sure there will be photos :) That cake would be a little hard to digest I reckon! Have a fabulous birthday. Love Anita. xxx (PS. Thanks for stopping by my blog Shannon. Feeling "pretty good" at the moment, so I'm very inspired to create stuff - Yay! Thanks for caring. A. xxx)

    ReplyDelete