Friday, May 22, 2009

A few things...

There have been a few things I said I would share and have not. So this is a quick post of those.













This is Noah's birthday invite I made using an Ali Edwards overlay.



















Here are Katelin's tea party invites, they are paper eskimo.



















And this is the flagging or bunting also by paper eskimo.

I am off to visit a friend in Royal North Shore Hospital, awaiting surgery on a brain tumor, so please say a prayer or two for her, that she will be well and that she will get her surgery quickly. She has a boy the same age as my Noah, he will turn 4 in just 2 weeks time.
I will be back to share about our anniversary or another cool story this afternoon.
Until then.
PS let me know if there is anything else I said I was going to do and forgot, I do that a lot at the moment and it is so not like me.

3 comments:

  1. I love the invite using the Ali overlay, what a great idea and those flags are divine.I will be thinking of your friend today. My good friend Kirsty had her operation on Tuesday of this week. Full on times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the bunting too - should make some for the girls room, have seen that in a mag or somewhere, looks great.
    How is the hunt for a white bed going?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely adding prayers for your girlfriend Shannon. This sort of thing really rocks you to the core doesn't it? Praying that all works out well for your friend and her family. Love Anita. xxx

    ReplyDelete