Sunday, May 10, 2009

Connections Challenge from Remember When's blog

Ok so over at Remember When's Blog, they are having weekend challenges. This weeks is to find some photos with connections. I love this idea and have been working on it a little already. I have posted one of these pictures in a previous post, and I have also taken a few same age, same place type photos and I have scrapped a few, but none together on the one page - I will give this a go soon.
Here are some pictures I have found and put together, it was lots of fun - you should give it a try!
















This one is a favourite, I have had this picture of my husband up in our house since Noah was born, and the number of people that have commented about it thinking it was Noah just confirms how much these two look alike! The one on the left is Andrew, at 3 days, the right is the day Noah was born.
















This is my hospital photo and Katelin at just 6 hours old, Katelin is on the right.
















I am loving these two photos, it is amazing what you can find that is similar when you look. This is my Mum holding me, and then me feeding Noah a bottle I am loving that we have such similar photos.
















Andrew and Noah in their respective baths, I think there is a bit of an age difference here, Andrew is sitting up and Noah is only two months, but it is so cute!



















This one is a favourite and one I have shared before. I actually edited this to be in the same file and I can't wait to scrap it some how! Katelin is about 2 months, Mum thinks I am about 4 months.


























There seems to be a lot of shots of Andrew and I in bouncers, so I had to look a bit for one to match up, but I did find one. Katelin on the left and me on the right. My Mum still has this dress of mine too! And there seems to be a few similar shots of Andrew and I, perhaps as we are so colse in age, but that is a whole other project!


























These two are fun, there is not much detail on Mum's photo but from what I have been told, I climbed into my sisters cot one morning. There is four years between my sister and I. And this is Noah reading Katelin her bedtime story (in the middle of the day), there is only two years between my two.
















These two cheekies seem to love doing the washing up, if only it would last. I can assure you Andrew shares the same dislike for washing up that I do and we really are very lucky to own a dishwasher, trust me I know first hand, we went without one for six months when our old one decided not to work - we were running out of dishes a lot!
















These last ones are just of my kids, about the same age and in the same place. These shots of Noah are some of my absolute favourites. This is his first swim at the beach, Avoca rock pools infact. So I tried to get some similar shots of Katelin at the same time 2 years later, not her first visit to the beach though, she has been many times before - we love the beach!


























And lastly, this was a pure coincidence. My husband snapped this photo of Katelin and when I saw it I knew I had some similar ones of Noah! Too cute.

3 comments:

  1. WOW! I LOVE THESE!!! You have so many great similar photos. I am actually making a connections album of all the photos I have with connections. I love the stories behind all...I think the bouncer and washing up ones are my fav's!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE these past present photos. You have inspired me to go through all my old photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZING Shannon! You must be so, so organised with your photos to have them on hand like that...you'll have to teach me your organisational skills with photos, mine are a bit all over the place. 10 points for yours and Andrews mum for taking "everyday photos" they are great and you have done so well to match them up. Very inspiring! LOVE the new header photo. Congratulations for your 10 yr anniversary!

    ReplyDelete