Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Origin = Scrap time!

Ok for those of you who don't know - origin is a football game played between NSW and QLD, kind of a best from each state. Anyway since my husband has reminded me that it is Origin night, I figured it should be a good night for scrapping! So I thought I would pop by quickly and share a few of my recent pages. All have been lifts, I take to long to work out a page on my own - so while catching up I like them to be quick!



















This first one I just did today and it is a lift of Nicole's double page found here. I am happy with it and it talks a bit about me as a Mum and finding a balance with two kids, something I have wanted to write about for a while. Sorry image seems a bit blurry must be my fading daylight.



















Next is another lift of Nicole's it kind of evolved as I was working, I am happy it is so simple, it is really about the story in this one!



















This one is a simple version of an Ali Edwards LO. I love the idea and this is one of my favourite pages, I adore the photo and I am pleased it turned out well - high expectations and all! Ok so I can kind of adapt a little too - not too much though. Oh and I had some other pic's so this is what it loots like in my album.










I absolutely loved the original LO and I knew I had a picture I could use so here it is. I took my time with this one, I changed some of the image to B & W and I finally got to use a piece of PP that I bought just after Katelin was born. I liked it, but I have always had trouble with flourishes, I guess it was lucky the piece of paper was just waiting for the right project to come along!



















Sorry all the one's I am showing you today are my favourites, I will share some others next time. This last one is a lift from Melanie and it can be found here, I adored her LO and I kind of made some photos I had out to scrap fit with her LO. I love it because I loved the photos and wasn't sure how to make them express what I wanted. I think i got the message across well.



















Well hope you get some scrapping done tonight. I am off to get the kids into bed early ;)!

3 comments:

  1. Great pages Shannon, I love that you have used lots of photos. I love the LO using the Ali words. I'm going to lift that for sure. Your powering through the pages! Go Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Shannon - thanks for the email! WHITE BED ALERT! got my hands on a Harvey Norman catalogue, and there are not one but three different styles of white beds in there! Check it out...you know what else you can do? Get a nice plain solid pine bed and paint it white! (not that hard, did it with my own - use good undercoat, and then a high gloss top coat, might need two coats though) Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shannon, I always love popping over here for a dose of "simple" inspiration. Your layouts are so stylish and gorgeous! I have given you a blog award. Pop over to my blog to collect it :) Keep up the beautiful work. Love Anita. xxx

    ReplyDelete