Friday, June 19, 2009

Still here ..... and I have scrapped FINALLY!

Sorry it has been a while, lots has been going on here and I have been sick twice. I just got over one cold and I got a chest cough and loss of voice!
So I have spent a lot of time on the lounge, sometimes thinking it was such a waste of scrap time, but I just couldn't get up - maybe my body was telling me to take a break!
Anyway here are my pages. Sorry its short and sweet.

























































We are just winding up birthday season here, with my last two parties this weekend. It has been 8 weeks straight of at least one party or more! Hope your weekend is great!

2 comments:

  1. glad to see you are back with us - great pages! Hope you are starting to feel better, and that all is well with the rest of your world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Shannon your back with us all! Its hard to get back in the swing of things when you have been feeling the way you have. Great job on the pages, is that a stamp behind the first bite heading? I must do more hand written pages. Hope your feeling beteer now.

    ReplyDelete