Thursday, January 8, 2009

Happy New Year ...... Posting!

OK blog world here I am giving this whole thing a go - it seems like fun.
My first post is a little all over the shop.
We start with my first page scrapped for the new year. I haven't had time to scrap since the beginning of November, with Christmas, my clever idea to make my own cards and tags and a new member of the family to look after. No girls there is no third child. We got a furry family friend!
So here is my page about my daughter Katelin's love of/obsession with shoes.
The layout is lifted directly from one of Diane's pages. My time does not lend it self to procrastinating while scrapping so I mostly just lift layouts, I am getting better at changing them a bit to suit myself.




















I love these photos they represent just what she is like when choosing shoes. They were taken a while a go, now Katelin refuses to wear some shoes. It seems to depend on the day ... she is definitely a girly girl!

And here is the furry member of our family, we picked him up from the airport in early December. This is a whole other scrapping story. Which will be shared later

This is Thomas, so named by my son, of course after Thomas the Tank Engine!

Enough for now. I will share some more soon.
Thanks for reading and pay attention to the everyday!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Shannon, You started blogging too!! Man, so many of us! Love your top picture and cute layout!! Found your link on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nicole, Well not sure about the blogging part but will see how it goes. Mostly trying out and really to visit you and Di. Di emailed me. I read your post - no more RW. :( I hope you will post some layout ideas - how else will I scrap!
    Thanks for being such a great inspiration and sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page Shannon, and it's more than likely I lifted in from Nicole...lol!
    Thomas ... I like it... When we got a dog Mark wanted to call him "Buzz Lightyear to the rescue" ... we ended up with Zac. So Thomas is very good!!
    And good on you for blogging too...love you header photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We could have had that same problem Noah is a huge Buzz fan and he started asking in Jly for one from Santa. Just luck we saw the Thomas movie when we got the cat I guess!
    Buzz is so big in our house that Katelin (still only 18 mths) jumps off the lounge and says "and beyond" more like yond though. Am going to scrap that! Nice to chat.

    ReplyDelete