Friday, January 9, 2009

Great start to the year and Great friends.

So it is early Friday morning and I couldn't wait to share. By the way I am in Australia so it really is Friday here. I haven't figured out how to make it say my correct time yet. I have been wanting to do something about exercising for ages but really lack the motivation. This year my plan is to look after myself better so I can look after my life my relationships and my kids better.
So last night I exercised. I have a great group of friends, one of which is a gym instructor. She has decided to make a group to participate in her exercise routine. It is so great that she wants to include us and it is so much easier to exercise with a group of Friends!
So this morning I feel very tired and sore but so much more energetic and like I achieved something. So here's to a great start to the year, lets hope I keep it up. And more importantly here's to great friends who are always there and are great company and motivators!
Get out and Live your Life.

2 comments:

  1. Good on you ... I keep putting it off but really can't anymore!! I WILL start tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for you Shannon. How is the excercise going. I'm hoping to get into a bit more of an exercise routine when my kids go back to school. My baby is off to Grade Prep this year :( so I'm anticipating I'll have some extra time to fill in :). Love your positive outlook. Will be dropping in for some inspiration regularly. Love Anita. xxx

    ReplyDelete