Monday, January 26, 2009

Blog Challenge

A blog challenge......???? Not something I had heard of, being new to the blog world. No sooner did I find myself reading about a blog challenge, than I was put up for one - it is fun though.
So the challenge was to go to where you store your photos and go to the sixth folder and pick the sixth photo. I really liked looking through my old folders. There aren't many old photos where I normally store my photos. My husband is good at backing up (wife is a bit paranoid about loosing photos) so once my photos are edited and printed they are burned to disk and backed up on another hard drive - so I don't look at them unless I am after something particular.
So here is my photo.




















It is our Christmas card photo for 2007. Our first Christmas as a family of four. I always make my husband get out the camera and tripod and set it up to take a family photo at Christmas, usually when we are all nicely dressed and heading out to another Christmas time function. Just what Andrew wants to do, but he always obliges (happy wife, happy life he tells me!) and he always takes a pretty good picture especially since the lighting is not great where our tree resides. Gotta love Hubbys! And my family they look so cute!
And this is where the blog challenge ends as I only know a few people in blog land and they have all already completed the task. Perhaps anyone out there reading this might just like to go back and look through some old photos - after all that is why we take them, to remember, to enjoy and to smile.
Happy Australia Day!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Australia Day to you too Shan... I will know so much more about your life now that you are blogging... LOVE the new shelves... It's a good thing that your darling husband is soooo flexible! Hope to catch up soon... Love, Trace xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your photo Shannon. The kids look so gorgeous in their hats! Our hubbies have to be very tolerant of our photography obsession, don't they? My hubby goes by the same philosophy as yours - happy wife, happy life......works for me:)!

    ReplyDelete