Friday, January 23, 2009

Getting Organised

Ok so this week has not been very productive on the pages front. I have been staring at all my scrap stuff on my dining table (formal one we don't use much) and trying to find a shelf to solve my storage problems. After much Internet research I headed to one of my favourite places to shop, Ikea (should have taken a pic while there but as in a hurry), and I found my solution. My other fav place to shop is Freedom, but since becoming a stay at home Mum I can't justify shopping there! So I took a photo of my mess.











And then I built my shelf. With my little helpers.













Then I threw my stuff on in a hurry just to see what it was like then I had to rush off to my exercise class. Which was great. I took the photo of the shelf this morning, bad light sorry.



















So hopefully today will be more productive now I can get to stuff easily and I have some where to put it - I will also have more room to work. Here is my dining table back to normal.













I will share an old LO. Let me know if you would like to see more old pages. This is one of my favourites and the same as the image you see on my wall in the dining room.




















Sorry about the quality of the shot. I am running late now. I will try to upload a better copy later. Thanks for looking and if you are popping by for a visit, leave a comment and say Hi so I know you visited. It is nice to know it is not just me reading my posts.

3 comments:

  1. Ahh, expedit shelving from Ikea - love it - have some - it's where I store my albums. I LOVE ikea....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shannon - I so wish we had an IKEA in our biggest shopping area (4 hours away!)...perhaps they will get to North Qld one day! I would love a whole wall of shelves like that! love the blown up photos on the wall as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep...love those shelves too. On my wish list for 2009 to house my albums in.
    Like the dish with candles too...think I have the same one...I still have Christmas balls in it...may just need to get some colourful candles too!

    ReplyDelete