Thursday, April 8, 2010

I think I still remember how to post....

So a few of the blogs I frequent the girls have been taking a break. I totally get that at the moment. I didn't realise it had been so long since I posted. I aim to do some brief posts sharing my pages. I am trying to get th stories down quickly, so they are still fresh. There are a couple of stories I need to blog also, like our trip to the Easter show this year (I took my husband with me this time). And a gorgoeus little garden Hilaire and her family made for us at a local park.
With so much going on at the moment, I try to carve out time for Hilarie and sharing special moments, and there are still things we are working on for her. In some ways I feel my life is back in the spring of 2009, when the Hills' Angels stuff really kicked off I feel my own life got put on hold in ways. So I am glad that I have a few blog posts to refer back to. On a side note, I would really love to do a few Hills' Angels pages. Since I seem to be stuck in 2009, I have been spring cleaning, getting rid of the clutter in my house, while you can't see it, there is still more than I realised! It has made me feel better and it is helping me to get a little more organised in some ways, and it just makes me feel slightly calmer.
So I read Ali Edwards post on Easter here, and I decided I would get in and do mine too. I used her template from here. I also really want to churn out some pages on the Easter show, and Kate giving up her bottles too.
Here are my pages, not quite happy with the titles, not what was in my head, wish we could print 12x12.
Love the photos and the story though.
Hope your Easter was fun.

2 comments:

  1. Cool layouts! Love that design! ANd well, apparently posting is like bike riding, you never forget it! ;-)

    ReplyDelete