Sunday, March 14, 2010

Did I already share these?

I know I have a few pages stashed to share, but I can't remember which ones! Not sure if I have shown you these already.
Been a bit quiet over here, just adding photos to my flickr gallery for 365, and enjoying it. And being more selective about my stories, although I still have a few to share. I also need to take a little time and write some pages about Hills' Angels, I have been so busy doing I haven't been recording.

So this page is a template I made, lifting the design from a CZ one. I printed it out, mounted on good old craft and added an embelishment to the left of the title. I can't find a shot of it finished. It was a great story about Noah wanting to visit the Hog's Breath Cafe while on holidays. He had remembered from 12 months before.

This one is just one I got printed and added a few words. I really need to print them as it would look neater, but oh well. I did share the main template before. It is one Sharon sent me. I like it's versatitly.
 This last one is a cute photo I caught, love that the kids were playing together. I recorded some nice thoughts about then at the time.
I have been enjoying using templates as they are quick and get my story told before I forget, which is not like me but currently I can't remember as much as normal. So I love the right here and now of it.
I do feel that I need to go get some photos printed at Harvey so I can do a little conventional scrapping.
Will see how that pans out!

3 comments:

  1. The bottom CZ template is one I am using quite a lot - I seem to turn to that one first!
    It's not a bad thing to be busy doing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. on a roll...wish I could find my mojo.

    ReplyDelete