Monday, March 8, 2010

Another quick page

So I am sure I have lots more to say, things I have been up to and some ideas, but for now I just thought I would pop in and share this page I did quickly today. I chopped a 12 x 12 AE template to suit, and added thickers where the hello title is, this is my digi version, I printed out and stuck on cardstock and the thickers in real life.
I want some time to scrap, and do pages on my Mum and her stories she has shared from her childhood. Some other ideas I have floating around, and some sewing.
I spent a lovely weekend with Hilarie and the girls, or most of them, Hil is almost radiating when she is with us, she gets so much from us. She is also being stopped in the street, she is famous after her Domestic Blitz episode! She is doing well at the moment. But things still go day to day.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love this page Shannon!
    Great to hear Hilarie is doing well at the moment and that you were able to share the weekend with her.

    ReplyDelete