Saturday, April 10, 2010

A few pages.

I have been finishing of a few things, like a couple of pages I need to print and mount and the pages about the Easter show. I still want to do a blog post about it too.
So last week my new camera finally arrived, just in time for the show. Please forgive these shots, still working out the camera, and its so small I can't tell when its at right angles to the page. So they are a little wonky.
I also haven't been to get any photos printed so it seems I am in template mode still, but it is fun.
This LO has been sitting for a while waiting for me to finish it, it is the story of the kids looking for echos to record. Pre school sent home a tape recorder for them to record so they could use it at news at pre school. This is Kates page, sorry it is really straight. It is a lift of a CZ lo she shared over here. Sorry it's the best link I could find. Seems the pages aren't in the gallery any more.
Here is Noah's page, same story. It is an CZ template found here.
 I have used it a bit lately and it is very versatile.
Onto my Easter Show LO's now, sorry Noah's is blury and I have packed it away now, so I will add the original file so you can see it. Love using up old bits. Hello ribbon, haven't seen you for a while, but it is good to use you up!

And I am loving Katelin's page, think it is the colours. I am using their clothes for inspiration at the moment.
 And those butterflies I traced and cut by hand. I really need a punch! Yes on the echo page too. Crazy I know. Also I tried opening a template and moving the title into my own template. It worked fine, this one is from my newly aquired AE template from here, and I used here. Just a little tip I was happy worked and thought might give you some different ideas.

4 comments:

  1. Shannon these pages are all so lovely - you have chosen beautiful papers and cardstock :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Hun... Check out scrap booking skills... They rock!! I am a little jealous actually hehe. Was lovely to catch up with you too and I hope the thoughts floating around in your head aren't causing too much trouble...

    Have no idea how to contact you but you have my email anyway. I did want to ask you a tutu question though. Your not the only one with those thoughts floating around...

    xo Steph

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful! I love the clean eye-catching style of these LOs! LOVELY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just about to say glad you got a butterfly punch, but then read that you traced and hand cut! WOW! Nice job. And the AC ribbon looks very fab on Noah's layout.

    ReplyDelete