Friday, April 30, 2010

Cupcakes, cooking and 3 year olds!

Here it is, a glimpse of Kate's party tomorrow. All I have time for. The scene is set, cupcake decorating, and a lolly bar type catering, with some healthy options. I have chatted to Sharon and Amy about tags, and learned how to draw dotty circles! Love Google!
There will be a pettiskirt and lovely pink accessories, perfect for a girly girl who turns three. I loved the decorating and had some fun. The kids will take home little aprons, cupcakes they decorate and their bags contain a cookie cutter, mini tongs and mini spatula. So much more fun than lollies!
Will report in soon. My baby will be 3 next time I do.
Have a great weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful party tomorrow, looks like you're well organised and I'm sure the girls will have a wonderful time. Looking forward to hearing all about it and seeing some photos :o)
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Kate!
    Hope all goes well Shannon, the tags and all of the goodies look fantastic and you have mastered the dotty circle - I finally worked it out!
    Looking forward to some pics of everything in action :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. now this is seriously cute and organised...I am in awe :)
    Cant wait to see pics...
    happy Birthday Katelin!!!

    ReplyDelete