Sunday, May 2, 2010

Katelin's Birthday



Here are a few of the photos I have put together for Kate's birthday. I have used Ali Edwards' Week in the life templates.
I still have so many photos. I think I might put together a page for me about the decorating and all the details. I did enjoy. I also think perhaps one of Kate with her scooter, and one with her twirling in her skirt.
Not sure on my plans for the journalling here yet. Or the printing. I may print and mount on cardstock, as my printer can't print 8.5x11. And not sure if I will keep the digi paper or add real.
I plan to either pop back with some notes or do a new post with some more decorating pics and a story of the day. Kate is still sleeping (yes it is late 5.20pm to be precise) after a huge day and two days with no nap she really needs it.

1 comment:

  1. Gosh she looks like her Daddy!
    Everything looks so adorable :-) I hope you all had a lovely time and the template is a great way to show off the photos ... look forward to seeing some more soon!

    ReplyDelete