Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Shamlessly Lifted

So I haven't scrapped in a while and I had a small window to do so today. I have been over at Amy's blog admiring her handy work. I have also talked in the last few days about a few stories I wanted to get down.
The first being Katelin and her modeling clothes for me. She has been very accomodating, but also worked out quickly that she could be demanding too. She still makes the cutest little model. And when I say Amy's page I knew it would work.

So I think the plan is to print out the white bit and mount it on cardstock. Will see how it prints out. Think I will round the corners too. Love how quick it is to get the pages out digitally.
The second page is also a lift from Amy. I just said to my husband the other day I must scrap how well Noah goes to bed now, he just turns out his light and off he goes. So when I saw the Blink page which has been a favourite of mine since I saw it in Cathy Z's book I knew it was perfect. As I had long wanted to scrap a page about Noah and how hard he was to get to bed for a while there. Two birds with one stone.

The same goes here print and mount. Will report how they turn out. Not sure I have any red left.

4 comments:

  1. great work, I so need to get my butt into gear...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how these turned out Shannon! The colours you chose are fantastic - and isn't it so easy to use the template and then print and mount?? Love it :-) Gotta love the sleeping habits of kids - what a great story!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pages...will have to do one tonight...
    can I make a suggestion...just round the top left corner :)
    I printed a page 8x10 the other day and mounted it on Bazzill..very easy and happy with the results.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pages. Do you have the templates already or does Amy have them at her blog or are they Ali templates? I'm keen to give this a try. I love the font of the word "every" on the first page, where can I get that one from? Katelin looks gorgeous in this photo!

    ReplyDelete