Thursday, October 1, 2009

Some Pages

Hello again,

Is anyone there? My loyal commenter's have not said anything on my last post, so I am wondering is anyone listening? I have almost finished my Me the abridged version album, I am up to Y and Z. By finished I mean the journalling. Once I finish my last two letters I am going to print and assemble the rest of my album, the pieces are all cut ready to go. And I am not going to do the pictures in a hurry. I am going to look at each entry and think a little before choosing my pictures, I know I actually need to take a few too. But to me it is almost complete, and I finished in the four weeks. I didn't think I could do it!
So while I have been working on that not much other scrapping has been going on. I visited Di's blog the other day and noticed she had some new images in her flickr gallery. Her new additions inspired me, they were clean and had some awesome patterned papers, and great colour co ordination. So after scrapping Noah's chores page, from my last post I got to work on some new pages.

I grabbed the latest photos I had printed, starting at the top of the pile, picked a matching LO of Di's and got to work. I found quick decisions helped me, I just went with my first instincts. I got these three pages all done in an hour and a half, yes seriously, totally done ready to go in their albums. What do you think?

Today I sat down and did two more, not quite as quick, but same method. I was a bit slower today as I got some email and phone call interruptions. But it feels good and they are done. I am very happy.

Tomorrow I will share the sad story of my wardrobe, it collapsed on me this morning and now there are clothes all around my room - I think a trip to ikea is in store!
Just one last question, are these images blurry to you or is it just my laptop?

5 comments:

  1. HI! What a production! I'm totally blown! In an hour and a half, you say? Wanna come and make some for me, please? Just kidding... ;-) The pictures are a bit blurry, I wonder if your camera is set this way? I hope there was no harm done to you by the wardrobe!!! Nice trip to Ikea...

    ReplyDelete
  2. was waiting for the pics on the last post, but never got back to check! hey, and what an effort with the masses of pages! Good on you! all great pages (hungry is my fav.)
    And yes, I think the pics are a little blurry, too low a resolution on camera or when reduced to post on web? or perhaps focus on camera is a bit off (clean the lens?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think maybe just too low when posting. WHat do you normally post yours at? It was a little cloudy yest when I took picks too. Thanks for help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I drop mine back to 4x6 @ 72 res BUT think I could leave the size bigger (like 8x12, so when you click on it, it will come up bigger on screen) and res low. File size I have them around 100kb. hth :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Shan, You are on fire at the moment doing so many pages and nearly finishing you ME book, Well done. I've been on holidays and when I go back the computer won't turn on, the laptop is now as of tonight hooked up to the modem, don't have access to my pics...very frustrating.
    Love the colours for each of the layouts, great choices :)

    ReplyDelete