Monday, September 28, 2009

Express Post - Chores

Ok so I don't really call them chores, they are jobs in our house. To start at the begining, a few weeks ago I was giving some thought to the things I expect my children to do around the house to contribute. And whether or not these jobs were things that they do as part of our family, or if they deserved pocket money. I decided that we were not ready for pocket money yet and that we all do things around here to help and look after our house and this is just what we do as part of our family.
I went to pick up some paper from my friend Lee and she happen to have just made her son a jobs board, so I asked her if she minded if I lifted it. Here is my interpretation.
And these are the collages I have made of the kids doing their jobs today. Will get them printed and share the pages when I get around to them.

Been a little busy with Cathy Zielske's class over at Big Picture, and Ali Edwards' starts this week, can't wait!
Photos coming problems with internet!

2 comments:

  1. cute idea Shan, love your interpretation of the jobs board. I have to say you are the collage queen....I think I will have to invite you to my house for an in-person tutorial :) I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm up for it if you are, Katie and I though, don't seem to be able to palm her off yet - not sure if I am not willing or not enough offers!

    ReplyDelete