Thursday, October 8, 2009

Who takes 473 photos in one month.... me apparently

I was going to blog a little later, but I am taking a break from looking at photos to edit. I just looked at my folder for September and there is 473 photos in there, what was I thinking? Must be spring. I had been trying to take less photos, it was working, but not in September apparently!
I am going to share the last few pages of my scrapathon. Thank you all for stopping by to have a look, and for your lovely comments about Katelin's sleep. I will share some more of her saga at the bottom of this post. I feel I need to document it, it is so much a part of my day at the moment!
Here are my pages, thanks again to Di for her pages that gave me inspiration! And as always from Nicole too.
I loved Nicole's circles on this post. I really must get my own circle punch. My photo was smaller in size but I was determined to make do, and I am fairly pleased with the way it turned out.
These next two are very similar and I enjoyed doing the same LO twice, it was quick, just changed the journalling a little, and the strip of pp on the top of the love one is there to create balance, my journalling came out too high up and there was no way I was reprinting!
Lastly this is a favourite, I think because I like the photos. And if you are wondering the one with no Katelin in there is because I need to print another shot, it is just filling space until then!
Lastly today Katelin told me she was tired, so I thought she would go down well, it must have worn off before she got to bed. She played for a while and thankfully at least she worked out she needed to sleep.

So with her pillow under her bed, (her cot mattress is still under her bed currently) she climbed in and snuggled down and fell asleep under her bed with her hand in the air! It was a great improvement on the last few days so very thankfully!

2 comments:

  1. You are great at that!! Cute pics!

    A funnel cake is batter that is fried and then covered in powdered sugar- SO BAD but SO GOOD!

    Thanks for visiting! Have a fab night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pages...you are seriously on fire for scrapping at the moment. I just don't know where you find the time. I love the summery colours in the fiorst LO.
    What a classic Katelin is falling asleep like that. My middle child tahlia had the exact same sleep issues when we moved her to a bed, she fell asleep in some of the strangest spots, I always took photos so i could show her when shes older. I glad you captured it :)

    ReplyDelete