Monday, July 20, 2009

A photo collage

Well I have been enjoying the odd photo collage lately. But I actually just recently watched Cathy Z's tutorial on ALi Edwards blog here. It was great to actually see someone use photoshop correctly and for me to learn how to do a few actions rather than make it up as I go.
Here is the page I created.

So I have not quite worked out how I will print it I am thinking print and trim the pictures and then run a sheet of bazzill through the printer for the journalling. What do you think?

It was fun and it will be so much quicker next time.

Enjoy this fabulous sun we are having around Sydney way at the moment!

2 comments:

  1. print it as an 8x10 then stick on a bazzill mat...tooooo easy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah...i love it....will be copying this for sure!

    ReplyDelete