Friday, July 10, 2009

For Today

Right now, my baby girl is sleeping

Loved this idea from Ali Edwards' blog.


FOR TODAY
July 10th, 2009

Outside my window...
my magnolia is blowning in the breeze

I am thinking...about making an owl for Noah, thinking of ideas for a new business - looking for my passion

I am thankful for...everyday moments with my family being in the moment and loving time together, doing nothing in particular

From the kitchen...chicken for dinner - I have not decided how yet - it is cold put so something warm

I am wearing...tights, white top grey cardi and long boots and hot pink scarf.

I am creating...baby Toot's and finishing pages of 2007.

I am going...to finish the folding and do the ironing - BEFORE the weekend starts!

I am reading...I am trying to get a copy of My Sisters Keeper before it is released at the movies

I am hoping...for a weekend of glorious weather and time with family to enjoy

I am hearing...Oprah playing in the background as I type, wish it was an episode I hadn't already seen

Around the house...my half finished scrap pages sit on my dining table, folded washing on the coffee table and some socks and thread on the buffet waiting to become owls.

One of my favorite things...is seeing that gorgeous little face sleeping in such a big bed. Picnic dinner in the lounge room watching a movie with the kids.

A few plans for the rest of the week... swimming lessons tomorrow lunch with family, Sunday a bike ride with friends, Monday pre school, Tuesday groceries, Wednesday no plans, Thursday amazement with friends, Friday ballet.

Enjoy your weekend, what ever you are doing.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Shannon,
    Thanks so much for your lovely comments! I've just visited your blog for the first time. I love discovering new scrappy blogs and trawling through the archives to find great bits of inspiration! Love your style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Shan, What an awesome post. I love the way it is written, I felt like I was seeing it all happen as I read it, very cool. We have in the last few weeks started movie night with the kids on a Saturday night, this week I'm going to add picnic dinner. Thanks for the inspiration, off to check out Ali. Have a great weekend. JO xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh, hope you're planning a scrap page of this post. I would love to copy it!!

    ReplyDelete