Sunday, November 15, 2009

Yesterday Today Pages

So I have been making a little time to play catch up with my Yesterday Today Classes, it is week 7 and I had only done up to week 3. So to start here is my title page (wk 2) I completed a few weeks ago. I still haven't found the right circle accent - I really need a circle punch!

This next one is a double page spread, and it was really fun to make, just jotting down little stories. I think I may do another page for some more short stories later on in the course, depending what stories I use on other pages.

This last page I worked on yesterday and printed and stuck together today. I must say I am loving all the brushes and layered templates and things that come with the course. Ali Edwards really has put in a lot of effort. And I love that they are adaptable for other future LO's!
I am happy with how this page turned out, have to tweak my printing photos at home though the BW not so crisp!

Sorry about the quality of the photos, late afternoon light, and kids hindering me! I have done my week 5 page, and I plan on doing another in this format before I move on to watching week 6's video. No pic's yet as no daylight. I will share more when I have time.
It is our big dinner/entertainment night on THIS FRIDAY so I have a busy week. Also for those wondering I will be back to share my logo soon, I have had first proof and it has gone back for a few small mods. Enjoy your week, they just said it is supposed to reach 39 tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. Shannon, I saw you had posted late last night and I've had my head down today and made two pages thanks to your inspiration! I'd love to hear more about Ali's class - I'm regretting not taking it now .... I decided to take Shimelle's Journal your Christmas and thought that both would be too much for me - it seems as though Ali's is very managable.
    Thanks for the photo comments - my BIL's old camera is a godsend ... probably would not have bought one otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your yesterday pages - so inspiring - really must get some of these done myself. Very inspiring - thank you. And I WISH I had a photo like that with one of my babies - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Nicole, that shot really wasn't the best - cropped and edited to the hilt, hence BW!Kate was about 10 mins old, the few just born shots! I am however enjoying the challenge of getting the stories down. Just wait till my next pages, I am very happy - just got to get pic printed tomorrow, its 6 x 12! I will share some more of the class ideas. Am loving the templates, makes for speedier story churning out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such a good girl...I have done nothing. Bad me.I should stop making excuses and just do it!!!
    These are fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete