Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Quick Post

So I said I had been flat out with parties and organising etc. Well I think I have it all under control now. I have a tea party venue booked. Invites are being written out and finishing touches ordered. Non party at the beach is easy, only requires a cake, have made invites for that. Booked one night away for wedding anniversary - and well Mothers day is not my job. I think I have sorted what I am getting my Mum and Mum in law - no sharing in case they pop by. I will do a post sharing the cool things I have found for Kate's party and the invites next.
Since I am being quick I just wanted to share the few layouts that I did at the same time as Noah's second birthday ones, but obviously they are for Katelin. Mostly so you can see the different colour schemes. I have been trying to highlight the person that is the focus of the story and I am pretty happy with how they turned out.




















This first one is of my daughter and how I was feeling about her. I like how it turned out. Sorry the pic has some reflection on it, we were running out of light.




















This next one is of Katelin being held by one of our close friends, so I decided to write about how special she is to them and how she is included in their family, I hope it helps her to understand who they are to us, and I love the photo. Love this pp I have been using the reverse side it is pink, and this side just happened to be the colour I needed, but this is the last of it and the store has no more :(




















This one above is just simple, not sure if I like it, one of those that had the right idea in my head but didn't make it onto the paper the same way. I have done a LO of the same pic about Noah being a big brother and I love how it turned out. I am just waiting on some letter stickers to finish the title. Otherwise I would have shared that too.


















This last one went into our family album as it is one of the first pics of all four of us together as a family, I really love the colours here, they are loosely related to some Sharon just posted here. I really like the colour combo.
And on that note Sharon here are a couple of pics of my lounge room and the mat. Hope they give you some inspiration or at least confidence in the rug. Also I have been working on LO's of Noah's room. I just have to get them printed and then I will share.
Sorry if there are any grammatical errors, the kids are now climbing all over me wanting their dinner. Gotta go. Happy Easter to all.



























2 comments:

  1. HI Shannon - firstly great layouts - I like that you've repeated the same greatdesign but in different colours - its so easy isn't it!

    Thanks for the photos!! I want your lounge chairs...and that lovely polished floor!! Great wall colours too. I have decided to wait a while for the mat, as it turns out we won't get away to go shopping for at least a month now (all of those public holidays in Qld!!) But will keep looking around, though I quite partial to the very first one I came across.

    Please tell me that your house isn't always that tidy...
    PS - Freedom had some gorgeous white/silver beds in their last catalogue, not sure that they are budget friendly, but they sure are noice!they have an online catalogue.

    have a happy easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shannon, your layouts are all fabulous. You certainly have mastered simple style scrapbooking.....you pages are just awesome. Hope you have a fantastic Easter with your gorgeous family. Love Anita. xxx

    ReplyDelete