Saturday, June 19, 2010

Real paper and cutting

I am loving the speed of digital pages, however I have a hankering for cutting and sticking onto the page. So I enjoyed doing this double page spread which required a little more cutting and positioning. I really need to edit some photos and head to Harvey. Also I am out of photo paper to print at home.
These photos go with the I love page of two posts ago. It was just a day, and a little bit of time, but in light of recent times, these moments are a little more special at the moment. And I didn't think that was possible, because I already really try to treasure the simple. Anyway.
This first spread is a lift of Nicole's pages here. I need to put a title or something in the sky space on the left page, but I cant find my purple flowers or decide what to call it.
And they did seem straight in real life, I scanned these so not sure. My eye must be off skew compared to the computer. And here is Noah's page for the same day. I made my own template based on the CZ template Sharon used here. I really like the colours of this one, I would have liked the white border, but it printed a little too big, not sure why and I had to trim.
Thats all for today. I have filed these away. I need to get out some half done projects and finish them, but I am drawn to getting some more photos scrapped. I need to do some sewing too, we'll see which wins out!
Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. love this page, and thanx for the congrats which i saw via amy's blogpost today. look forward to following your scrapbooking from now on
    Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete