Thursday, August 12, 2010

Ava's Tea Party Sparkly Pink Tutu

Perhaps there isn't anyone still out there? Thanks for your comment Steph. I am looking forward to scrapping those gorgeous photos.
As I mentioned in my last post I have been over here at Just like Katie sewing up a storm. I also mentioned that we would be holding our own tea party for Ava's Tea Party. I received my Tea Party Kit from Details Details and I love it, I have only had time to have a quick glimpse so far.
I wanted to stop by quickly and share my contribution to Ava's Tea Party. I have been in contact with Sheye Rosemeyer and she was pleased to support my idea to make a tutu and proceeds would be donated to Paradise Kids, a group that helped the Rosemeyer family after the loss of their precious Ava.
I give you the Ava's Tea Party Sparkly Pink Tutu, fit for a Super Princess.
They will be on sale until the end of August 2010, with 40% of the sale price being donated to Paradise Kids.
I hope you are able to hold a Tea Party of your own in Ava's memory.

1 comment:

  1. I'm here, I'm here .... just up to my elbows packing up the house and negotiating builders and plumbers and electricians!
    The tutu is gorgeous Shannon - I'll head over to the site and check everything out :-)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete